Sunday, July 16, 2006

Schummi does it again as does Valentino!!

So another grand prix over and another set of results.
Michael Schumacher another one (Magny Cours) as does Valentino Rossi (German moto GP).
Leadership wise Alonso still comfortably perched on top while Rossi is making the in roads to the top spot.
I have been a bit disappointed by Mclaren this year. Last year, they were the fastest around though unreliable. But this year they are definitely the third best car after Renault and Ferrari.

Next year promises to be interesting due to the Musical chair of lead drivers.
Kimi moves to Ferrari (my most fav driver moves to my least liked team).
Alonso to Mc Laren (Mc Laren has been my favorite team due to Senna and Mika followed by Kimi)
Montoya moves out. Schummi still races on.
I hope Karthikeyan gets another look in. People frown saying that he was last of the lots last year. But to me he was one of the 22 drivers among a huge number of aspirants. And that he did it from India where rupee gets beaten 45 to 1, speaks volumes.

No comments: