Saturday, September 09, 2006

And yet another blast...

I will keep to my theme, sports and blasts.
Well there were another one , this time in Malegaon. Blasts in small town (after injuring Mumbai)...why would terrorists do that ?
Its a town that doesn't make the world sit up and listen (perhaps thats why?) but but but...
What if it leads to something bigger, something the terrorists would want.

Just to reiterate my point, just see what Indian administration is afraid of as a result of blast...nope not another blast, its the communal violence.
And what if there is one then I am sure as in past, it will have enough sparks to reach the bigger cities/towns like Mumbai/Ahmedabad.
And thats what terrorists want.

I am so sorry to say, all terrorist need to do is kill people of one religion (whether hindus or muslims), and then sit back and enjoy the fruits of their seeds.

I hope we Indians are smarter this time.

No comments: